CONDITIONS of PARTICIPATION
- The 8th FemArt – International Women Artist and Activist festival will start on 15th May 2020 and will finish on 20th May 2020.
- Each company/organization/person should send a Vimeo or Youtube link(please note: this is obligatory) and documents of the art work (i.e. a full application form and related materials described in the application form.)
- The application deadline date is 20th March 2020.
- Groups with a number of 5-10 artists will be preferred.
- Accommodation and food expenses will be covered by the FemArt festival, whereas transportation expenses and artist fees are to be discussed. Participants are strongly encouraged to cover at least 1/3 of total expenses.
- Hotel room placement/pairing schedule should be sent immediately after the application confirmed. Directors will stay in single rooms, other company members in double or triple rooms.
- Each group/organization/ person should send a summary of their art work/concept in English and/or Albanian, by e-mail immediately after the application is confirmed.
- Each group/person should send a biography in English and/or Albanian, by e-mail immediately after the application is confirmed.
- Name, passport number/id number and duty of the participant should be filled out completely and correctly.
(Dead line 20th March 2020)
COMPANY INFORMATION / ORGANIZATION INFORMATION / PERSON INFORMATION